From: cjcampbell on
On Apr 2, 7:27 am, "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veld...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> J. Clarke <jclarke.use...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> > Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> >> nospam <nos...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> >>> 37 Megapixel Direct Image Sensor brings the revolutionary patented
> >>> Foveon X3 Full-Color Technology to Nikon's forthcoming full frame
> >>> Digital SLR, the Nikon D3F.
>
> >> You wasted a lot of time on this silly joke.
>
> > Not nearly as much as Google did on _their_ April Fool joke. And then
> > there was Trump's . . .
>
> While the OPs wasn't all that funny or unanticipated, I am interested to find
> out what Google's and Trump's joke was ;-)

Google was offering unlimited free internet access through your toilet.

From: cjcampbell on
On Apr 2, 7:27 am, "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veld...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> J. Clarke <jclarke.use...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> > Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> >> nospam <nos...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> >>> 37 Megapixel Direct Image Sensor brings the revolutionary patented
> >>> Foveon X3 Full-Color Technology to Nikon's forthcoming full frame
> >>> Digital SLR, the Nikon D3F.
>
> >> You wasted a lot of time on this silly joke.
>
> > Not nearly as much as Google did on _their_ April Fool joke. And then
> > there was Trump's . . .
>
> While the OPs wasn't all that funny or unanticipated, I am interested to find
> out what Google's and Trump's joke was ;-)

Then there was Thom Hogan's April Fool joke. Claimed that his
equipment was getting heavier from all the photons it had captured.
Photons have no mass, but they are converted to electrons, which
do.... :-)

From: Savageduck on
Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> J. Clarke <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote:
>> Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
>>> nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>>>>
>>>> 37 Megapixel Direct Image Sensor brings the revolutionary patented
>>>> Foveon X3 Full-Color Technology to Nikon's forthcoming full frame
>>>> Digital SLR, the Nikon D3F.
>>>>
>>> You wasted a lot of time on this silly joke.
>> Not nearly as much as Google did on _their_ April Fool joke. And then
>> there was Trump's . . .
>>
>
> While the OPs wasn't all that funny or unanticipated, I am interested to find
> out what Google's and Trump's joke was ;-)
>
Not quite Google's joke, but probably a joker using Google as camouflage.
http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
cjcampbell <christophercampbell(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Then there was Thom Hogan's April Fool joke. Claimed that his
> equipment was getting heavier from all the photons it had captured.
> Photons have no mass, but they are converted to electrons, which
> do.... :-)
>

Interesting twist on physics ... excitement = creation ;-)

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Key Fingerprint: D281 77A5 63EE 82C5 5E68 00E4 7868 0ADC 4EFB 39F0


From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
Savageduck <savageduck(a)savage.net> wrote:
>>
>> While the OPs wasn't all that funny or unanticipated, I am interested to find
>> out what Google's and Trump's joke was ;-)
>>
> Not quite Google's joke, but probably a joker using Google as camouflage.
> http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

Now THAT is pretty good.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Key Fingerprint: D281 77A5 63EE 82C5 5E68 00E4 7868 0ADC 4EFB 39F0


First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: low light
Next: Bayer filter removal