From: LOL! on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:22:37 -0500, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 10:16:34 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:55:37 +0000 (UTC), "Anon" <none(a)none.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
>>>news:jdvqm5h31nn5s0ak33td4jvu4faberln0t(a)4ax.com...
>>>> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:37:47 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>As any discerning photographer and graphic editor knows, a Granger
>>>>>Calibration Chart is perhaps the most useful tool to find any errors in
>>>>>their color-space work-path. From camera, to editor, to print. It requires
>>>>>that you have an accurate Granger Calibration Chart at your disposal. For
>>>>>information on how to create one for your own system, refer to
>>>>><http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/test-charts.shtml>
>>>>>
>>>Self-serving promoting his own site deleted...
>>
>>Couldn't even stand to have the 100% proof listed again, could you. Are you
>>sticking your head in the sand again, or wherever it is that you keep it
>>these days? Do you listen to others with your fingers in your ears while
>>humming a tune? Read facts and evidence while poking your own eyes out?
>>Seems to be the case. LOL!
>>
>>What "his own site"? I don't own Flickr, I don't own Photoline, I don't own
>>PaintShopPro.
>>
>Or even a camera, for that matter.

Awww... whatsamatter Boopy? Is the harsh truth about your favorite software
that you've been schilling to everyone all your life got you down? Or was
it all that money and time that you wasted on it?

LOL!

From: Ray Fischer on
LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
>As any discerning photographer and graphic editor knows,

That obviously excludes lying trolls.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Bristolian on
LOL! wrote:
>
> Any questions?
>
> LOL!
>

My only question is: why do you continue to waste valuable oxygen by
needlessly breathing?

--
Regards


Bristolian
From: Vance on
On Feb 6, 9:40 am, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:22:37 -0500, tony cooper
>
>
>
>
>
> <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> >On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 10:16:34 -0600, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
>
> >>On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:55:37 +0000 (UTC), "Anon" <n...(a)none.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>>"LOL!" <l...(a)lol.org> wrote in message
> >>>news:jdvqm5h31nn5s0ak33td4jvu4faberln0t(a)4ax.com...
> >>>> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:37:47 -0600, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
>
> >>>>>As any discerning photographer and graphic editor knows, a Granger
> >>>>>Calibration Chart is perhaps the most useful tool to find any errors in
> >>>>>their color-space work-path. From camera, to editor, to print. It requires
> >>>>>that you have an accurate Granger Calibration Chart at your disposal.. For
> >>>>>information on how to create one for your own system, refer to
> >>>>><http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/test-charts.shtml>
>
> >>>Self-serving promoting his own site deleted...
>
> >>Couldn't even stand to have the 100% proof listed again, could you. Are you
> >>sticking your head in the sand again, or wherever it is that you keep it
> >>these days? Do you listen to others with your fingers in your ears while
> >>humming a tune? Read facts and evidence while poking your own eyes out?
> >>Seems to be the case. LOL!
>
> >>What "his own site"? I don't own Flickr, I don't own Photoline, I don't own
> >>PaintShopPro.
>
> >Or even a camera, for that matter.
>
> Awww... whatsamatter Boopy? Is the harsh truth about your favorite software
> that you've been schilling to everyone all your life got you down? Or was
> it all that money and time that you wasted on it?
>
> LOL!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I like my Photoshop and I know other people, some of them
discriminating, that like it too.

Vance
From: Robert Coe on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:48:18 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
: On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:37:47 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
: ...
: I even went back to see where PhotoSlop's errors were and corrected its
: "Rainbow" gradient to have the proper colors and spacings in it, changed
: the color profiles, the color-space, I tried everything, and still I
: couldn't get PhotoSlop to create a correct Granger Calibration Chart. They
: all looked nearly identical to the example previously posted with its
: hideous peaks and ravines and large missing ranges of hues.
:
: And then you fools wonder why you spend days and weeks of your lives trying
: to properly calibrate your color profiles and monitors, wasting hundreds of
: dollars on extra screen and printer calibration tools, reams of expensive
: paper, quarts of ink, etc. etc. All because you are depending on an
: outrageously overpriced program, Photoslop, that can't even produce the
: right colors on your systems. If this isn't a penultimate case of "Garbage
: In Garbage Out", I don't know what is!

I can't say anything authoritative about the rest of your diatribe, but I'd
bet money that those last five words are true.

Bob