From: mikey4 on

"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
news:GeSnx1DW6cyKFAzg(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
> In message <hachha$aje$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, mikey4
> <lakediver(a)dd.?.net.invalid> writes
>>
>>
>>> On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:26:21 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Yes I have watched Fox. Also I have seen the comments from CNN, BBC and
>>>>others on Fox and their handling of stores.
>>>>
>>BFD, what does that prove? Every news outlet trailing in the ratings will
>>bad mouth the others and those in front crow about their position.
>
> Maybe in the US but not the rest of the world
>
> BTW the rest of the world is bigger than the US... it is even bigger
> than Texas. What is normal in the US is usually not normal in the rest
> of the world.
> --
Well change horses in the middle of the stream there Chris. I have no idea
if there are TV and radio rating in the UK from which those stations
determine what they will charge for advertising, we in the US have that.
*OH wait* maybe *all* the stations outside the USA are government owned,
gee then rating wouldn't matter, neither would most of what they broadcast
being government mouth pieces.
Now see how crazy it all sounds?


From: mikey4 on

"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
news:oN0cVUGPMeyKFAW8(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
> In message <biljc5dqinoq9ac9japjdv7m2c4c3r2vf7(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper
> <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> writes
>>On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:46:46 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>>> scene.
>
> I recall during the floods in New Orleans there was a comment that there
> were gangs of black criminals looting and white vigilantes trying to
> keep the peace and get supplies for people.
>
> In other words gang warfare but the very subtle differences in the words
> portrayed one group as criminals and the other as upholding the law when
> in fact there was on the whole no difference between the two groups.
> However that is what the audience wanted to believe.
>
I am assuming for a moment you are talking about Katrina?
I watched a good deal of the coverage, at no time did I hear FOX or any
other US news outlet say anything of the like.
Can't wait for you to comment on the coverage of hurricane Ike.


From: mikey4 on

"Neil Harrington" <secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote in message
news:RqCdnboafaRRplfXnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>
> "Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
> news:GeSnx1DW6cyKFAzg(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>> In message <hachha$aje$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, mikey4
>> <lakediver(a)dd.?.net.invalid> writes
>>>
>>>
>>>> On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:26:21 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Yes I have watched Fox. Also I have seen the comments from CNN, BBC and
>>>>>others on Fox and their handling of stores.
>>>>>
>>>BFD, what does that prove? Every news outlet trailing in the ratings will
>>>bad mouth the others and those in front crow about their position.
>>
>> Maybe in the US but not the rest of the world
>>
>> BTW the rest of the world is bigger than the US...
>
> But we have more lawyers.
>
>> it is even bigger
>> than Texas.
>
> I'll bet Texas alone has more lawyers.
>
>> What is normal in the US is usually not normal in the rest
>> of the world.
>
> Largely because we have so many lawyers.
>
> You want some?

LOL!! Neil


From: mikey4 on

"John A." <john(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
news:hcpkc5pafhcl6da1e23p0rkq2eker88e1c(a)4ax.com...
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 05:26:07 -0500, "mikey4" <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>news:4ac9799b$0$1632$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
>>> tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>>>>>They have no credibility at all. They do have a political
>>>>>>>bias which clouds their view of the media they use for information to
>>>>>>>make up for their real lack of any first hand knowledge.
>>>>>
>>>>Of course the political commentators on Fox News have a political
>>>>bias. That's why O'Reilly et al are aired. You don't have an
>>>>understanding of what a political commentator is.
>>>
>>> Political commentators aren't support to lie in order to sow hatred.
>>> That's supposed to be the jobs of propaganda ministers working for
>>> corrupt dictatorships.
>>>
>>> --
>>another rant from the sad little man
>
> So you're saying political commentators are supposed to lie and sow
> hatred?

LOL !! Where did you get that idea? Is that what I wrote? No what I said
was "another rant from the sad little man".
















From: mikey4 on

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
news:4aca304d$0$1599$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>
>>>>I did post the very information you are asking for.
>>>
>>> No you didn't.
>>>
>>>> Now you sad little man
>>>>go fid it yourself.
>>>
>>> Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he actually
>>> posts.
>>>
>>You are the liar,
>
> "I know you are but what am I?"
>
> You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
> providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
> because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
> lie than admit that you're wrong.
>
> --
You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the
level of the sad little man.
Simply because you *choose* not to read something I posted which would prove
you wrong you call me a liar.
This fact shows ray, what a pathetic person you truly are.
Like I said.....go find it yourself sad little putz.