From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>news:4acaa8ce$0$1658$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>>news:4aca304d$0$1599$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
>>>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>>>>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>>>I did post the very information you are asking for.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No you didn't.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Now you sad little man
>>>>>>>go fid it yourself.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he
>>>>>> actually
>>>>>> posts.
>>>>>>
>>>>>You are the liar,
>>>>
>>>> "I know you are but what am I?"
>>>>
>>>> You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
>>>> providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
>>>> because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
>>>> lie than admit that you're wrong.
>>>>
>>>You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the
>>
>> More of the same pathetic whining, but no evidence.
>>
>more of the

Run along, child. You've been spanked again.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
news:4acaa9fe$0$1658$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>
>>> On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:26:21 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Yes I have watched Fox. Also I have seen the comments from CNN, BBC and
>>>>others on Fox and their handling of stores.
>>>>
>>BFD, what does that prove? Every news outlet trailing in the ratings will
>
> More petulant whining from the child.
>
> --

What a lonely life you must lead. A sad little man who can only run down
everyone else, what a shame.


From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>>>>Of course the political commentators on Fox News have a political
>>>>>bias. That's why O'Reilly et al are aired. You don't have an
>>>>>understanding of what a political commentator is.
>>>>
>>>> Political commentators aren't supposed to lie in order to sow hatred.
>>>> That's supposed to be the jobs of propaganda ministers working for
>>>> corrupt dictatorships.
>>>
>>>another rant from the sad little man
>>
>> Quit whining, child. We all know that you blindly believe everything
>> lie you're fed, and we can see your petulance every time you're
>> cherish icons are shown to be wrong or corrupt.
>>
>LOL, you've never shown them to be wrong.

Show that Fox news bullshitters are wrong?!? That's not even hard.

> In fact sad little man you don't
>have the balls to do anything but run down other peoples thoughts and

LOL!

You're projecting again, child.

Come on; let's see what you've got. So far all you've been able to do
is post bullshit and whines.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Bill Graham on

"Neil Harrington" <secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote in message
news:eOudnT2sMs4AQlXXnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>
> "Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
> news:Un0zfYCDz1xKFAb9(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>> In message <n_SdnTrQ2MPR-1vXnZ2dnUVZ_sSdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Neil
>> Harrington <secret(a)illumnati.net> writes
>>>
>>>"DRS" <drs(a)removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>>>news:UNidnVWBibNWclnXnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d(a)westnet.com.au...
>>>> "Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
>>>> news:louP8iQosOxKFAND(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk
>>>>> In message <gaSdndFLGuUoe1nXnZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d(a)westnet.com.au>, DRS
>>>>> <drs(a)removethis.ihug.com.au> writes
>>>>
>>>> [...]
>>>>
>>>>> And why the US is seen as a rouge stage by most of the world.
>>>>
>>>> A rouge state? Only by the wingnuts in here. ;)
>>>>
>>>>>> It is not acceptable to merely
>>>>>> deem someone a terrorist or a criminal by fiat. It must be
>>>>>> established by evidence.
>>>>>
>>>>> Afghanistan offered to give OBL to the US is the USA had any credible
>>>>> evidence.... the USA could not produce any evidence and the Afghans
>>>>> did not turn him over. SO the USA illegally invaded.
>>>>
>>>> There is genuine dispute among international jurists about the
>>>> legitimacy
>>>> of the Taliban government given the state of armed resistance to it.
>>>
>>>The "Taliban GOVERNMENT"?!
>>>
>>>You seem to be saying that there is some question about whether the
>>>Taliban
>>>is or is not the legitimate government there
>>
>> At the time of the invasion the Taliban were the legitimate government
>> of Afghanistan
>
> I wasn't aware that Afghanistan had any such thing as a "legitimate
> government of" then. And the one they have now seems only barely so, if
> that. It does not seem to be a country that one associates easily with the
> concept of legitimate government.
>
>>
>>> because the Afghan government
>>>and army are showing "armed resistance to it." That certainly seems an
>>>odd
>>>view.
>>
>> After the invasion "elections" were held at which some parties were not
>> permitted to run for office.... So it was hardly free and democratic.
>> This is why there is still a war going on.
>
> I doubt that's the only reason and question whether it's an important one.
> Afghanistan's political instability seems to be rooted largely in its
> tribalism.
>
>>
>> It is also why the US has now followed the UK's lead (and greater
>> experience) in saying any solution must now involve discussions with the
>> Taliban. An "organisation" that has run the US military into the ground
>> for the last 7 years, as it did the Russians.
>
> And at least two earlier British efforts. But "discussions" with the
> Taliban seem a naive and foolish idea, something like having a discussion
> about future relationships with a rattlesnake. When you're dealing with a
> group that believes cutting off people's hands, feet, arms or legs are
> reasonable forms of corrective punishment for paying insufficient
> attention to their view of proper Muslim rectitude, what common ground is
> there for discussion?
>
Exactly. These people have carried religion to its most ridiculous extreme.
They believe that their god wants them to kill off every last person on
earth, just to get rid of all the non-Muslims. Why he can't do this all by
himself doesn't seem to occur to their miniscule minds. But in any case, its
them or us, and the sooner we realize this, the better off we will be.

From: Chris H on
In message <rfqdnewNlIafI1fXnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Bill Graham
<weg9(a)comcast.net> writes
>
>"Neil Harrington" <secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote in message news:eOudnT2s
>Ms4AQlXXnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>
>> "Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message news:Un0zfYCDz1xKFAb
>>9(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>>> In message <n_SdnTrQ2MPR-1vXnZ2dnUVZ_sSdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Neil
>>> Harrington <secret(a)illumnati.net> writes
>>>>
>>>>"DRS" <drs(a)removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>>>>news:UNidnVWBibNWclnXnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d(a)westnet.com.au...
>>>>> "Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
>>>>> news:louP8iQosOxKFAND(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk
>>>>>> In message <gaSdndFLGuUoe1nXnZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d(a)westnet.com.au>, DRS
>>> It is also why the US has now followed the UK's lead (and greater
>>> experience) in saying any solution must now involve discussions with the
>>> Taliban. An "organisation" that has run the US military into the ground
>>> for the last 7 years, as it did the Russians.
>>
>> And at least two earlier British efforts. But "discussions" with the
>>Taliban seem a naive and foolish idea, something like having a
>>discussion about future relationships with a rattlesnake.

Worked before all over the world. Including with the US supported PIAR

>>When you're dealing with a group that believes cutting off people's
>>hands, feet, arms or legs are reasonable forms of corrective
>>punishment for paying insufficient attention to their view of proper
>>Muslim rectitude, what common ground is there for discussion?

The USA executes people too.... believes in torture and has no problem
wit killing civilians.

>Exactly. These people have carried religion to its most ridiculous
>extreme.

And of course the Christian right in the US don't?

>They believe that their god wants them to kill off every last person on
>earth, just to get rid of all the non-Muslims. Why he can't do this all
>by himself doesn't seem to occur to their miniscule minds. But in any
>case, its them or us, and the sooner we realize this, the better off we
>will be.


The religious right in the US is no different to the religious fanatics
anywhere else.

--
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/