From: Peter on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:4b48cea6$2$17742$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
> news:4b4803d2$0$1654$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
>> Michael J <lakediver(a)att.net> wrote:
>>>On Jan 8, 9:01 am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>>"and the Bible says that you should be put to
>>>> death for working on Sunday."
>>>>
>>>Actually the Bible say no such thing
>>
>> Liar.
>>
>>>nor does the Bible state that
>>>Sunday is the Sabbath.
>>
>> Stupid dumbshit.
>>
>
>
> Then tell us where it is written. We don't want an interpretation, we want
> the exact words.
>


Your quote talks about The Sabbath, not Sunday. Is there some place that
refers to Sunday?

--
Peter

From: Ray Fischer on
Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>> Michael J <lakediver(a)att.net> wrote:
>>>>On Jan 8, 9:01 am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>>>"and the Bible says that you should be put to
>>>>> death for working on Sunday."
>>>>>
>>>>Actually the Bible say no such thing
>>>
>>> Liar.
>>>
>>>>nor does the Bible state that
>>>>Sunday is the Sabbath.
>>>
>>> Stupid dumbshit.
>>>
>>
>>
>> Then tell us where it is written. We don't want an interpretation, we want
>> the exact words.
>
>Your quote talks about The Sabbath, not Sunday. Is there some place that
>refers to Sunday?

Look in a dictionary for words you don't understand.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Michael J on
On Jan 9, 9:34 pm, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Peter <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
> >"Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
> >> "Ray Fischer" <rfisc...(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
> >>> Michael J  <lakedi...(a)att.net> wrote:
> >>>>On Jan 8, 9:01 am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> >>>>"and the Bible says that you should be put to
> >>>>> death for working on Sunday."
>
> >>>>Actually the Bible say no such thing
>
> >>> Liar.
>
> >>>>nor does the Bible state that
> >>>>Sunday is the Sabbath.
>
> >>> Stupid dumbshit.
>
> >> Then tell us where it is written. We don't want an interpretation, we want
> >> the exact words.
>
> >Your quote talks about The Sabbath, not Sunday. Is there some place that
> >refers to Sunday?
>
> Look in a dictionary for words you don't understand.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer        
> rfisc...(a)sonic.net

Hmmmm, Sabbath. Reading Wkipedia you will find Sabbath as a day, a
week, there are annual Sabbaths as well.
Here ya go ray look them up for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath
Then give me the chapter and verse in the bible naming the day of
Sabbath and I don't mean the 7th day, I mean Sunday.
Your lies will having you roller skating straight to hell.

From: Bill Graham on

"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
news:2010010821123775249-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
> On 2010-01-08 20:21:46 -0800, rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) said:
>
>> Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>> ---------------------------<Le Snip>--------------------------
>
>>> You would be breaking the zoning laws.....I have absolutely nothing
>>> against
>>> zoning laws.
>>
>> Why should there be any zoning laws, hypocrite? Don't people have the
>> right to do as they please with thier own private property?
>
> Irony is not one of Bill's strong points.
>
Of course they don't. They can't put a boiler factory next door to your
house. They can't put a bar (smoking or non-smoking) next door to your
house, either. But what has this got to do with the city not allowing people
to smoke in some of the bars in town? - Nothing, that's what. Why do I have
to teach you liberals logic? I am retired, and I never liked teaching
anyway. And teaching logic to a liberal is like teaching blind people to mix
paint.

From: Bill Graham on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:4b48cea6$0$17742$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
> news:2010010821123775249-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
>> On 2010-01-08 20:21:46 -0800, rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) said:
>>
>>> Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>>> ---------------------------<Le Snip>--------------------------
>>
>>>> You would be breaking the zoning laws.....I have absolutely nothing
>>>> against
>>>> zoning laws.
>>>
>>> Why should there be any zoning laws, hypocrite? Don't people have the
>>> right to do as they please with thier own private property?
>>
>> Irony is not one of Bill's strong points.
>>
>
>
> Neither is selflessness.
>
> --
> Peter

What the city of Palo Alto needs is a no-logic bar for you liberals to relax
in......