From: George Kerby on



On 12/30/09 12:17 AM, in article 4b3af091$0$1662$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

> <bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
>
>>> Do you hate just Musims, or Jews too?
>>
>> I dislike twats like "Ray Fischer" who engages in ad hominem attacks instead
>> of using logic to make a point.
>
> 98% on the irony meter.
>
> If Graham hates Muslims because they don't allow pork then it follows
> that he also hates Jews for the same reason.

Hey, dumbass. Who owns most of the Delis in NYC? What do they serve?

Maroon!

From: krishnananda on
In article <C760DF8D.3B20F%ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com>,
George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/30/09 12:17 AM, in article 4b3af091$0$1662$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>
> > <bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
> >
> >>> Do you hate just Musims, or Jews too?
> >>
> >> I dislike twats like "Ray Fischer" who engages in ad hominem attacks
> >> instead
> >> of using logic to make a point.
> >
> > 98% on the irony meter.
> >
> > If Graham hates Muslims because they don't allow pork then it follows
> > that he also hates Jews for the same reason.
>
> Hey, dumbass. Who owns most of the Delis in NYC? What do they serve?
>
> Maroon!

Koreans. They serve whatever they want to. Usually some of the best kim
chee in the world on their steam tables. Your point? And this has what
to do with photography?

(F.U. set to alt.usenet.kooks)
From: Bill Graham on

<bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
news:5utlj59206cup4dbi31te0p1ekg619esev(a)4ax.com...
> On 30 Dec 2009 06:17:53 GMT, rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>> <bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>Do you hate just Musims, or Jews too?
>>>
>>>I dislike twats like "Ray Fischer" who engages in ad hominem attacks
>>>instead of using logic to make a point.
>>
>>98% on the irony meter.
>>
>>If Graham hates Muslims because they don't allow pork then it follows
>>that he also hates Jews for the same reason.
>
>
> I don't think anyone here hates Muslims or Jews at all.

weg9 says: I could care less what anyone eats or refuses to eat, and I only
hate illogic.....I believe all human beings are born politically equal. I
only hate people for cause, and never for origin, or for anything beyond
their control.

From: Bill Graham on

"George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:C760DF8D.3B20F%ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com...
>
>
>
> On 12/30/09 12:17 AM, in article 4b3af091$0$1662$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>
>> <bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> Do you hate just Musims, or Jews too?
>>>
>>> I dislike twats like "Ray Fischer" who engages in ad hominem attacks
>>> instead
>>> of using logic to make a point.
>>
>> 98% on the irony meter.
>>
>> If Graham hates Muslims because they don't allow pork then it follows
>> that he also hates Jews for the same reason.
>
> Hey, dumbass. Who owns most of the Delis in NYC? What do they serve?
>
> Maroon!
>

weg9 says: After I left NYC in 1952, I spent 44 years looking for a
decent pastrami sandwich......I didn't find one until I found Kornblatts in
Portland in 1996. Another thing I can't find is anyone who knows how to
make a decent chocolate ice cream soda.....(The world is going to hell in a
hand basket.....:^)

From: Savageduck on
On 2009-12-30 14:27:01 -0800, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:

>
> "George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:C760DF8D.3B20F%ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com...
>>
>>
>>
>> On 12/30/09 12:17 AM, in article 4b3af091$0$1662$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
>> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>>
>>> <bob(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>> Do you hate just Musims, or Jews too?
>>>>
>>>> I dislike twats like "Ray Fischer" who engages in ad hominem attacks instead
>>>> of using logic to make a point.
>>>
>>> 98% on the irony meter.
>>>
>>> If Graham hates Muslims because they don't allow pork then it follows
>>> that he also hates Jews for the same reason.
>>
>> Hey, dumbass. Who owns most of the Delis in NYC? What do they serve?
>>
>> Maroon!
>>
>
> weg9 says: After I left NYC in 1952, I spent 44 years looking for a
> decent pastrami sandwich......I didn't find one until I found
> Kornblatts in Portland in 1996. Another thing I can't find is anyone
> who knows how to make a decent chocolate ice cream soda.....(The world
> is going to hell in a hand basket.....:^)

Do you mean you can't get an egg cream in Portland?


--
Regards,

Savageduck