From: Savageduck on
On 2010-04-10 19:04:33 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:

>
> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
> news:2010041011005078840-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
>> said:
>
>> I consider myself to be a centrist, I lean to the left on social
>> issues, to the right on fiscal issues, and I have seen the best and
>> worst of crime & Law enforcement, leading me to be fair and mostly
>> unbiased as an investigator.
>> ...and I was brought up with guns, which I feel have been unfairly
>> blamed for the actions of criminals. I can only agree that some degree
>> of control needs to be implemented, but not the unreasonable knee jerk
>> reaction we see from those with little understanding of our gun culture.
>
> But you still insist on interpreting the Constitution only to suit your
> own purposes. You like the second amendment, but you want to take away
> a bartenders right to operate his bar for smokers, and refuse to allow
> him to put a sign on his door saying that there is second hand smoke
> going on inside, and please go down the block to some other bar if you
> don't like it.
>
> If I insist on misusing guns, and endangering myself and others by
> shooting them in inappropriate places, that's my fault, and not the
> fault of the guns or the other people who own and use them, but if I
> insist on going into someone else's bar and breathing second hand
> smoke, then it's the fault of the establishment's owner, and not my own
> stupidity......How can you resolve these two different positions?

....and there he is.


--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-04-10 18:47:56 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:

>
> "Neil Harrington" <never(a)home.com> wrote in message
> news:zvOdndeIttnCAl3WnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>
>> For the most part that's all well and truly said, though you certainly
>> fell off the sidewalk with Fox News. But then it slipped my mind that
>> you are a leftist-"liberal" -- you show such good sense in other areas
>> it's hard for me to keep that in mind.
>>
>> How you can not like a network with Megyn Kelly, Carl Cameron, Steve
>> Doocy, Margaret Hoover, Martha McCollum, Jane Skinner, et al., is more
>> than I can understand. (I'll grant you a couple of the more prominent
>> guys there are annoying, but I suppose that's "fair and balanced" for
>> you.)
>>
>>
>
> Yes, but there is more logic in what these guys say than there is in
> anything ever said by Brian Williams and Katie Kurick. Savageduck is
> using his, "Kill the messenger" method of disparaging the facts, since
> he can't logically refute what they say.

Bill,
I learned a long time ago, there is no point in arguing with you. You
have your opinion tattooed across your forehead. If you choose to get
you information from undoubtably questionable sources such as Beck,
Hannity, O'Reilly, et al, so be it.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Bill Graham on

"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
news:2010041019185370933-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
> On 2010-04-10 18:47:56 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:
>
>>
>> "Neil Harrington" <never(a)home.com> wrote in message
>> news:zvOdndeIttnCAl3WnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>>
>>> For the most part that's all well and truly said, though you certainly
>>> fell off the sidewalk with Fox News. But then it slipped my mind that
>>> you are a leftist-"liberal" -- you show such good sense in other areas
>>> it's hard for me to keep that in mind.
>>>
>>> How you can not like a network with Megyn Kelly, Carl Cameron, Steve
>>> Doocy, Margaret Hoover, Martha McCollum, Jane Skinner, et al., is more
>>> than I can understand. (I'll grant you a couple of the more prominent
>>> guys there are annoying, but I suppose that's "fair and balanced" for
>>> you.)
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Yes, but there is more logic in what these guys say than there is in
>> anything ever said by Brian Williams and Katie Kurick. Savageduck is
>> using his, "Kill the messenger" method of disparaging the facts, since he
>> can't logically refute what they say.
>
> Bill,
> I learned a long time ago, there is no point in arguing with you. You have
> your opinion tattooed across your forehead. If you choose to get you
> information from undoubtably questionable sources such as Beck, Hannity,
> O'Reilly, et al, so be it.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck
>

And there he is. (whatever that means)

From: Bill Graham on

"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
news:2010041019185370933-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
> On 2010-04-10 18:47:56 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:
>
>>
>> "Neil Harrington" <never(a)home.com> wrote in message
>> news:zvOdndeIttnCAl3WnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>>
>>> For the most part that's all well and truly said, though you certainly
>>> fell off the sidewalk with Fox News. But then it slipped my mind that
>>> you are a leftist-"liberal" -- you show such good sense in other areas
>>> it's hard for me to keep that in mind.
>>>
>>> How you can not like a network with Megyn Kelly, Carl Cameron, Steve
>>> Doocy, Margaret Hoover, Martha McCollum, Jane Skinner, et al., is more
>>> than I can understand. (I'll grant you a couple of the more prominent
>>> guys there are annoying, but I suppose that's "fair and balanced" for
>>> you.)
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Yes, but there is more logic in what these guys say than there is in
>> anything ever said by Brian Williams and Katie Kurick. Savageduck is
>> using his, "Kill the messenger" method of disparaging the facts, since he
>> can't logically refute what they say.
>
> Bill,
> I learned a long time ago, there is no point in arguing with you. You have
> your opinion tattooed across your forehead. If you choose to get you
> information from undoubtably questionable sources such as Beck, Hannity,
> O'Reilly, et al, so be it.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck
>

Strange....I watched channel 8 news (NBC) for three hours yesterday........I
wonder when was the last time you watched Fox news for three hours? What? -
Never, you say?

I wonder who is getting their news from questionable sources.......

From: tony cooper on
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:47:35 -0700, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>I am sure you are aware of our resident tax protestor, Bill Graham.
>His position regarding his admiration for Fox News and its stars is
>chiseled in granite, and in the cyber eternity of Usenet. That and
>every government, Federal, State, County, and municipal is trying to
>rob him via taxation.

Trying, hell. He's convinced they are succeeding.


--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres
Next: iPad practical jokes