From: Chris H on
In message <tYednd6Rj8DvC1_WnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Bill Graham
<weg9(a)comcast.net> writes
>> Forget Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly and watch daytime Fox News, which
>>really is much more news than commentary -- and what commentary there
>>is is much better.
>>
>>
>It is, by far, the most watched news on the planet.

Not by a VERY long way


> And for a good reason. It is the most logical, and the least biased.

Never has been. It is widely regarded as the Republican party propaganda
Channel.

For the least biased and most logical you have the BBC and CNN

Fox is legendary in the free world as a propaganda channel.

--
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/



From: Neil Harrington on

"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
news:LYJEAzRxWuwLFAG5(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
> In message <tYednd6Rj8DvC1_WnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Bill Graham
> <weg9(a)comcast.net> writes
>>> Forget Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly and watch daytime Fox News, which
>>>really is much more news than commentary -- and what commentary there
>>>is is much better.
>>>
>>>
>>It is, by far, the most watched news on the planet.
>
> Not by a VERY long way
>
>
>> And for a good reason. It is the most logical, and the least biased.
>
> Never has been. It is widely regarded as the Republican party propaganda
> Channel.
>
> For the least biased and most logical you have the BBC and CNN

<guffaw!>

Between 1992 and 2000 CNN was called the "Clinton News Network," and for
good reason. They so consistently pandered to Democrats they might as well
have been on Bubba's payroll.

>
> Fox is legendary in the free world as a propaganda channel.

Only among doctrinaire Democrats, who see any honest news reporting as
"Republican propaganda" and any Democrat propaganda as "honest news
reporting."


From: tony cooper on
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:50:29 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net>
wrote:

>Yes, you are wrong. They can't pass an unconstitutional law.

What? It's not at all infrequent for a law to be passed that - on
review by the courts - is deemed unconstitutional.
And that law

>is, (I believe) unconstitutional. Since smoking is not against the law.

There's no law against nudity, either. However, there are laws about
where you can be nude. It's the same with smoking.

> to
>prevent someone from doing it on his own property is unconstitutional. If he
>allows the public to go on his property to spend their money, and he posts a
>sign that warns them of the dangers of second hand smoke, and it's presence
>on the property, I believe their ban is unconstitutional. Don't you?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Ray Fischer on
Neil Harrington <never(a)home.com> wrote:
>"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
>> For the least biased and most logical you have the BBC and CNN
>
><guffaw!>
>
>Between 1992 and 2000 CNN was called the "Clinton News Network,"

By rightard bigots who worship Fox.

>> Fox is legendary in the free world as a propaganda channel.
>
>Only among doctrinaire Democrats,

Again and again regular watchers of Fox have been shown to be
misinformed. PBS, CNN, and BBC are far, far more balanced.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Chris Malcolm on
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> "Neil Harrington" <never(a)home.com> wrote in message
> news:UdydnardqMi3DVzWnZ2dnUVZ_j-dnZ2d(a)giganews.com...

>> Forget Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly and watch daytime Fox News, which really
>> is much more news than commentary -- and what commentary there is is much
>> better.
>>
> It is, by far, the most watched news on the planet. And for a good reason.
> It is the most logical, and the least biased.

The most popular news source is the most logical and the least biased?
Because most people there are well above average in intelligence,
education, and political maturity? I've heard of that extraordinary
planet, but I've forgotten its name.

--
Chris Malcolm
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres
Next: iPad practical jokes