From: Bill Graham on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:4be00534$0$7706$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
> "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:TZadnWEmZvyvJ0LWnZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>
>
>>>
>> At least you have a home, since many of your political brothers are also
>> atheists, and tolerant of same. But I am truly a, "Man without a
>> country". My conservative heroes, like Rush, are intolerant of atheists,
>> and insult us on a regular basis.
>
> That says it all: Rush, the entertainer, by his onw admission - hero -
> great oxymoron. <\begin sarcastic tag> You have really proven your ability
> to think and analyze. <\end sarcastic tag>

Ho hum.....Kill the messenger.....So what else is new? Tell you what,
Jack....When you can make 10% as much money as Rush makes every year in your
entire life, then you can reasonably afford to disparage him....Otherwise, I
believe I'll just go with his stuff, pal......

From: Bill Graham on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:4be006a1$0$27761$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
> Bill's religion, worship of his wallet, forces him to stay in that group.
>
> --
> Peter
Keeping what I earned by sweating and saving for over 40 years is wrong? -
Stuff it, pal........

From: Ray Fischer on
Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message

>> Bill's religion, worship of his wallet, forces him to stay in that group.
>
>Keeping what I earned by sweating and saving for over 40 years is wrong? -
>Stuff it, pal........

After all, why should graham have to pay for anything anymore? So
what if the government he enjoys costs money. Somebody _else_ will
cover the cost, right?

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
>"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>news:4be00534$0$7706$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
>> "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> news:TZadnWEmZvyvJ0LWnZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>> At least you have a home, since many of your political brothers are also
>>> atheists, and tolerant of same. But I am truly a, "Man without a
>>> country". My conservative heroes, like Rush, are intolerant of atheists,
>>> and insult us on a regular basis.
>>
>> That says it all: Rush, the entertainer, by his onw admission - hero -
>> great oxymoron. <\begin sarcastic tag> You have really proven your ability
>> to think and analyze. <\end sarcastic tag>
>
>Ho hum.....Kill the messenger.....So what else is new? Tell you what,
>Jack....When you can make 10% as much money as Rush makes every year in your

"Wealth" = "moral & good & correct".

The mentality of the rightard.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Bill Graham on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:4be006a1$1$27761$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com...
> The vast majority of your postings point to selfish worship of your
> wallet. You have abdicated your social responsibility as a human being.

> Peter
You wouldn't know, "the vast majority of my postings" if they were to slap
you in the face, you idiot. I have been writing longer than you've been
alive. (and getting awards for it, too) What do you know of my "social
responsibility as a human being"? You haven't walked even one inch in my
shoes. You haven't ever seen even one of my tax returns. You have absolutely
no knowledge of where I got my money, or where I spend it. What gives you
the right to even suggest that I don't deserve everything I have? You are a
typical liberal idiot. You assume that everyone who has anything more than
you have must have stolen it, or earned it by climbing on the backs of the
poor. Well, I'll tell you what you have earned.....A place next to Ray in my
kill file. Why? - Because your posts are just as meaningless as are his.